Monday 2 April 2012

Bikes & Scooters!

We had a lovely play date today in the back garden at a friend's house.  The sun was out, there were five children under the age of four and there were lots and lots of bikes and scooters and ride along toys!  A lot of fun was had by all! 

But it made me realise that we do not have any bikes or scooters and I have two toddlers!  We have an old (bright pink) push along trike that my 3 year old daughter occasionally uses.  Her 3 year old friend who has many bikes etc and has been encouraged to use them can already ride a bicycle with pedals and no stabalisers!

The children had a lot of fun, my daughter tried out the various bikes and my 19 month old son had a lot of fun on a scuttlebug!  I am now going to look for a new bike for my daughter and maybe a scooter too as well as something for my son!  And I think we will have a lot of fun this summer learning to use them all!  Lets hope the sun shines all summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment